Position: Associate Director, Sales (Paris)
With well over $2b of transactions completed, TradeBridge is one of the fastest-growing non-bank, global providers of working capital. Based on a deep understanding of our clients and their sectors, we use our technology and capital to provide payables finance and revenue-based finance solutions that give ambitious businesses around the world freedom to grow.
About the role:
Since TradeBridge France has recently obtained the green light by the finance regulator (ACPR) to do business in France, this is a role where you will be selling into a brand new market. This means that a hands-on, self-driven, entrepreneurial attitude will be key – especially in the first few years.
This objective of a sales role is to sell TradeBridge’s supply chain finance solution to ‘new name’ customers both directly and in collaboration with partners to achieve and exceed associated sales targets.
Your main focus will be France, but you may also occasionally collaborate with members of the HQ team in London.
About the Candidate
You are an experienced sales professional with a 5-7 year track record in B2B selling financial products to FD/CFO levels, and looking for a new challenge.
You will have sufficient financial and business literacy to be able to develop compelling value propositions for senior executives in the mid-market companies that we target, and able to demonstrate the determination and hands-on activity necessary to build a sales pipeline and manage a long sales cycle.
- Meet allocated sales targets by closing new business for TradeBridge;
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities through a variety of sources including intermediaries and self-generated opportunities;
- Direct lead conversion in collaboration with Sales Development Representatives and Marketing Qualified Leads;
- Build expertise and presence in allocated target industry sectors;
- Articulate TradeBridge’s value proposition/consultative approach with new opportunities;
- Attend relevant trade shows and networking events, and network online to find new prospects;
- Collaborate on marketing strategies and campaigns to build the brand and generate Marketing Qualified Leads;
- Involvement in team meetings to share insights and best practices;
- Produce high quality business documentation including proposals and business cases;
- Maintain prospect and customer database, and individual pipeline in CRM tool;
- Provide weekly / monthly management information such as forecasts / pipeline / account plans and activity reports.
- Annual Sales Targets will be agreed in the preceding quarter and notification of these provided during the appraisal and objectives review meeting.
- Previous experience of solutions sales to key financial decision makers, with proven track record of success (min 5 years).
- Previous experience in the French market
- Minimum education level of Bac +3
- Demonstrated mastery of the sales process / cycle for complex B2B solutions. Ex MEDDIC, CHAMP etc…
- Financial literacy (non-expert) and ability to understand key trends and drivers in business accounting and finance.
- Excellent oral and written English and French language skills. Other languages an advantage.
- Right to work in France.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of TradeBridge’s target industry sectors
- Knowledge of payables finance, factoring, or supply chain finance.
- Self-motivated individual with an over-achievement and hands-on mentality
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work on own initiative with little management, whilst remaining a team player and contributing to the development and success of the overall organisation.
- Reliable and conscientious
- Good organisation skills
- Flexibility with travel is essential
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references, an acceptable “casier judiciaire” and pass other background checks.